Saturday 29 October 2022

 

I'm really not going to cope with seeing Sunak on screen all the time pretending to be caring. I'm seething. He condemned so many people to unimaginable suffering by cutting Aid (then misquoted the Bible in his lame attempt to justify it). What kind of person does that?
(I do, obviously, also blame BoJo and most of the Tories for allowing Sunak to do this)
Shld have an English pm
This is hilarious. Rishi Sunak is English. He was born in Hampshire, in the same hospital as one of my immediate family members. BoJo was born overseas, BTW (and has Turkish heritage).
Skin colour is immaterial in this, and most, discussions. I oppose Sunak because of his *values*; but he and many other people of colour (most with far better values) are still British, and their melanin levels don't change whether or not they can lead well.
Note, our country is one of the most wealthy and developed in no small part because of immorally taking from and exploiting the labour of other countries, India being a prime example - we only have the standard of living we do because of benefits accrued from other countries, so we should respect those countries.
We've also benefitted from the movement of people throughout history. People have always been moving into Britain, and if you were to look back far enough you'd find migrants in your own ancestry. "England" is a name derived from the name of a people group from Germany who moved here. People coming to Britain from around the world meant that they brought ideas with them that advanced our society - and studies show that diversity improves a nation's economy etc. In the last century, people of colour have moved here because Britain had previously colonised their countries, and they've worked extremely hard.
Another thing that's made Britain a relatively good place to be is actual Christian values - not simply calling oneself a Christian as many people do on the basis of their background, but actually seeking to follow Christian principles of, for instance, caring for the weak. Christian values also dictate that we should care for those from elsewhere.
now let me tell you this. Everything that has been invented and founded, has been by the Scottish, English, Germans and French. We managed for centuries without Asian people in our country. Enoch said that they will bring trouble with them, that's what did happen and that's what is happening.
He isn't English, he is classed as British. I am a Conservative voter, but i will never vote for him and any of his type. No chance. I'm a proper English man. I am a loyalist. So don't you ever try and tell me I'm incorrect.! Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
"how was Powell wrong" ? He referenced rivers of blood, which there aren't. In fact there's a lower murder rate now than when he was around.
What exactly are basing your hilarious assertion about "everything that has been invented or founded" on? Seriously, what are your sources and qualifications? Shall I start listing things invented and founded by other people? I could go on and on, I'm not sure how much time I should waste talking to you. And as you should know, if you have any idea about history, the people groups you've listed have had far more opportunity to invent things, as we've long had universities enriched by brutal theft from elsewhere.
And again, Sunak is English, whether you like it or not. What are you basing your risible objection to this on?
"So you don't you tell me I'm wrong" is not an argument, it just makes me laugh and suggests that you don't have rational points to make.
i did not say Powell was wrong. I said he was correct. He said that if they come to our country, we will have problems. We are having problems. You seem to have a bad memory. Remember Keith Blakelock? You probably have to Google his name. All these immygrunts we see on the news that are attacking English girls. The car crimes. Tune in to..... Police interceptors, tell me how many white people the police apprehend,.very few.
You know I'm correct, but you will not agree with me, for fear of being different
I didn't say that you said Powell was wrong, I was quoting your question answering it.
There's always been crime, and as I've said murder rates have gone DOWN.
You haven't presented any statistics or rational arguments.
It's very funny that you think we all secretely agree with you
murder rates have not gone down, i have some relatives in the dibble. Less people are being caught, less convictions. You haven't sent me any statistics, but you need to get into the real world and wake up to what immygrunts have done to our country 
I'm talking about now 
Why? The period highlighted was a time when everyone here was white and yet the murder rate was multiple times higher. Therefore violence is not about people not being white, as you've asserted. And if you look up violent crime levels from several decades ago, you'll see that it was worse than now though there were fewer migrants. And I don't know why you think conviction rates determine this. This whole thread began RE Sunak. If you honestly that he's more prone to violence because he's not white you are words I shouldn't say. And you've not provided any evidence for your utterly ridiculous assertions that people of colour haven't achieved things (you even left out Italians etc, for frick's sake), as though you're so uninformed about history you don't even know about the ancient Egyptians or the origins of our numerical system, let alone infinitely more inventions etc by people of colour that could be listed.
Ultimately you clearly have the irrational belief that people of different ethnicities are intrinsically different with significantly different brains, and that is plainly scientifically false. I have wasted enough time on this thread, and won't waste any more as you've made no intelligent points at all.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment